Insulated Alloy Steel Probe — Handle is 7/8″ x 11″, 36″ long – ISP-36
insulated Soil Probe
Probe HANDLE is 7/8″ x 11″, 36″ long – ISP-36
Terra-Bore’s insulated alloy steel soil probe is designed to provide electrical protection up to 45,000 volts. *Provided the user avoids bodily contact with the uninsulated portion of the probe (the shaft). Other quality features of our insulated probes are:
- Probe TIP is heat treated chrome-moly alloy steel for durability, and is threaded for easy replacement.
- Peobe SHAFT is heat treated chrome-moly alloy steel for resistance to bending and is threaded on each end for a secure connection and ease of replacement. *(Will not snap in half like a fiberglass shaft)
- Probe INSULATOR is manufactured by using Advance Ram Extrusion Technology to achieve high tensile and yield strengths. The insulator is then precision machined to finished dimensions on state-of-art CNC machinery. Insulator is also impervious to water absorption for constant dielectric strength.
- Probe HANDLE is 7/8″ x 11″ solid steel for strength and control during ground penetration.
- Probe GRIPS are durable and comfortable vinyl for impact resistance.
The Insulated Probe is readily available in 36″, 42″, 48″, and 54″ lengths. Other lengths are available upon request.